Click to zoom
FallTech Arc Flash Nomex 1D Standard Non-belted Rescue Full Body Safety Harness
Fall Tech Arc Flash Nomex 1D Standard Non-belted Rescue Full Body Safety Harness.
A great addition to your fall protection gear.
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- Features premium overmolded alloy steel dorsal D-ring and mating buckle leg, chest, and torso adjusters
- Includes integrated frontal rescue loops constructed with reinforced Nomex®.
- Arc resistant Nomex® webbing with Kevlar® fiber core throughout shoulders, torso and legs
- Includes paired lanyard parking keepers and Nomex® label cover
- Meets ASTM F887 Standards
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Webbing: Nomex®/Kevlar®; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-ring: Overmolded Alloy Steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters: Overmolded alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 7047RS – Small
- 7047RM – Medium
- 7047RL – Large
- 7047RXL – XL
- 7047R2X- 2X
- 7047R3X – 3X
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2X, 3X
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.