Click to zoom
FallTech Arc Flash Nomex 3D Construction Belted Rescue Full Body Safety Harness
Fall Tech Arc Flash Nomex 3D Construction Belted Rescue Full Body Safety Harness, Quick Connect Adjustments.
A great addition to your fall protection gear.
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- Features premium overmolded alloy steel dorsal and hip D-rings and mating buckle torso adjusters
- Economical leather insulated alloy steel quick-connect leg, chest, and belt buckles also included.
- Includes integrated frontal rescue loops constructed with reinforced Nomex®
- Arc resistant Nomex® webbing with Kevlar® fiber core throughout shoulders, torso, belt, and legs
- Shoulder yoke, sub-pelvic leg, and 6″ waist support positioning pads feature ripstop and quilted Nomex® fabrics for advanced Arc Flash protection
- Quick-connect buckles feature visual indicators showing positive connection
- Includes paired lanyard parking keepers and Nomex® label cover
- Meets ASTM F887 Standards
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Webbing: Nomex®/Kevlar®; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-rings: Overmolded Alloy Steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters: Overmolded and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 8070RS – Small
- 8070RM – Medium
- 8070RL – Large
- 8070RXL – XL
Small, Medium, Large, XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.