Click to zoom
FallTech Arc Flash Nylon Standard Non-belted Looped Full Body Safety Harness
Fall Tech Arc Flash Nylon Standard Non-belted Looped Full Body Safety Harness.
A great addition to your fall protection gear.
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- Features economical leather insulated alloy steel mating buckle leg, chest, and torso adjusters
- Nylon webbing throughout shoulders, torso, and legs provides economical level of arc flash resistance.
- Features 1-1/4″ Nomex® dorsal loop for Fall Arrest
- Includes paired lanyard parking keepers and Nomex® label cover
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
Webbing: Nylon; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-ring: Nomex® Web Loop; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters: Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 7051 – UniFit (S, M, L)
- 7051XL – XL
- 70512X – 2X
Unifit (S, M, L), XL, 2X
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.