Click to zoom
FallTech Arc Flash Nylon Standard Non-belted Looped Full Body Safety Harness
Model Number: 8087
Fall Tech Arc Flash Nylon Standard Non-belted Looped Full Body Safety Harness, Quick Connect Adjustment.
A great addition to your fall protection gear.
Online Price: $164.00
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- Features economical leather insulated alloy steel quick-connect leg and chest buckles and mating buckle torso adjusters
- Nylon webbing throughout shoulders, torso, and legs provides economical level of arc flash resistance.
- Features 1-1/4″ Nomex® dorsal loop for Fall Arrest
- Quick-connect buckles feature indicators for positive visual engagement
- Includes paired lanyard parking keepers and Nomex® label cover
- Meets ASTM F887 Standards
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Webbing: Nylon; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-ring: Kevlar® Web Loop; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters: Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 8087 – UniFit (S, M, L)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.