Click to zoom
Self Retracting Lifelines ( SRL )
FallTech Contractor Leading Edge SRL
FallTech Contractor Leading Edge SRL With Galvanized Steel Cable
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- 7/32″ galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook
- Internal inertial braking system provides positive stopping action and uniform deceleration.
- Integrated external ViewPack® energy absorber strengthens the braking system and preserves lifeline integrity
- Durable glass-filled nylon housing extends service life
- Integrated lifeline hand-grip simplifies dorsal connection and recoil spring helps prevent lifeline lock-up
- Load-indicating snap hook provides visual fall event indication
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Cable: 7/32″ galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
Lifeline Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Anchorage Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class: Class B
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance: 54″
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 727620LE – 20′ (ANSI Compliant)
- 727630LE – 30′ (ANSI Compliant)
- 727650LE – 50′ (ANSI Compliant)
20', 30', 50'
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.