Click to zoom
FallTech DuraTech Self Retracting Safety Lifeline w Galvanized Cable & Side-payout Aluminum Housing
Fall Tech DuraTech Self Retracting Safety Lifeline with Galvanized Cable and Side-payout Aluminum Housing.
A great addition to your fall protection equipment.
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- 3/16″ galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook
- Side-payout configuration delivers smooth lifeline operation.
- Internal inertial braking system with dual disc brakes provides superior deceleration
- Lifeline assembly includes integrated recoil spring to reduce retraction lock-up
- Integrated lifeline hand-grip simplifies dorsal connection
- Stackable housing design and handle provide easy installation and storage
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Cable: 3/16″ galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Lifeline ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class: Class A
Avg. Arrest Force: 1,350 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance: 24″
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 7226C – 15′ (ANSI Compliant)
- 7227C – 20′ (ANSI Compliant)
- 7229C – 25′ (ANSI Compliant)
- 7232C – 30′ (ANSI Compliant)
- 7268C – 50′ (ANSI Compliant)
- 7265C – 60′ (ANSI Compliant)
15', 20', 25', 30', 50', 60'
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.