Click to zoom
FallTech Roughneck 5D Derrick Cross-over Belted Full Body Safety Harness
Fall Tech Roughneck 5D Derrick Cross-over Belted Full Body Safety Harness.
A great addition to your fall protection gear.
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- Unique combination of five D-rings to address multiple user applications involved with derrick climbing and positioning
- Featured 4″ wrap-around waist support positioning pad enhances user comfort and supports integrated tool belt.
- Friction roller torso adjusters provide simple upper-body adjustment
- D-rings, tongue buckle leg, and mating buckle chest closures are all durably finished with plated alloy steel construction
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-rings: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters: Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 8026 – UniFit (S, M, L)
- 8026X/2X – Dual-size XL/2X
UniFit (S, M, L), Dual-size XL/2X
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.