Click to zoom
- Distinctively designed with seven D-rings to address multiple user applications involved with derrick work including climbing and suspension
- 3″ wide integrated sling seat with suspension D-rings supports removable 3/4″ birch plywood bosun seat.
- 4″ waist support positioning pad enhances user comfort and retains tool belt and hip D-rings
- Functionally sized bosun seat measures 8″ x 18″ and includes built-in 2/3″ high-density EVA cushion
- Includes secondary dorsal D-ring Extension and friction roller torso adjusters for simple upper-body adjustment
- D-rings, tongue buckle leg, and mating buckle chest closures are all durably finished with plated alloy steel construction
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-rings: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters: Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 8001BS – Small
- 8001BM – Medium
- 8001BL – Large
- 8001BXL – XL
Small, Medium, Large, XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.