Click to zoom
- Features Nomex® webbing with Kevlar® fiber core throughout shoulders, torso, and legs for pliable user-comfort
- Nomex®/Kevlar® blend webbing delivers excellent burn and spatter resistance common in hot-work welding applications.
- Plated alloy steel low-profile spring tension roller torso adjusters provide simple upper-body adjustment
- Dorsal D-ring, quick connect-chest, and leg closures are all durably finished with plated alloy steel construction
- Quick-connect buckles feature visual indicators showing positive connection
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Webbing: Nomex®/Kevlar®; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-ring: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters: Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 7038QCS – Small
- 7038QCM – Medium
- 7038QCL – Large
- 7038QCXL – XL
- 7038QC2X – 2X
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2X
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.