Van Mark Siding Brake Mark II TrimMaster
- Features the easy-to-use, dependable, superior cam-locking system
- Bends up 180° Hems for complex bend profiles
- Engineered to perform 5 ⁄ 8" bend for tighter J-Channel pockets
- POWERlock™ provides a strong clamping without need for adjusting when changing material
- POWERslot™ hinge "auto-measures" 5 ⁄ 8" hem with ease
- Increased bending radius simplifies hemming & over-bending resulting in faster, easier operations
- Available in lengths of 8’6", 10’6", and 12’6"
The Van Mark Siding Brake Mark II TrimMaster is accurately and artfully engineered to be the workhorse for any remodeling contractor. Versatile in its ability to perform various complex bending profiles with ease. Go from bending simple flashing to intricate outside corner posts without making any adjustments to the bending brake. The POWERslot™ Hinge “auto-measures” to a 5 ⁄ 8″ bend to make tight pockets for vinyl siding and fiber cement boards. The durable Cam-Locking has proven year after year to be reliable without constant adjustments.
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
10’6″ (3.2 m) with 5 castings each, 12’6″ (3.8 m) with 6 castings each, 8’6″ (2.6 m) with 4 castings each
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.