Construction Debris Netting
STRONG MAN SBN-324 DEBRIS NETTING
- Fire-Retardant: Meets NFPA 701 Method II & Boston Fire Marshal Test BFD IX-1
- Knitted high density polyethylene (HDPE) with 1/16″ Mesh Openings
- Hem Includes Reinforced Buttonholes
- UV-treated & long lasting
- Flexible in cold temperatures
- Easy to install vertically or horizontally
- Rip Resistant Mesh
- Air Permeable
- Durable, 60% mesh
Less dense than SBN-1460, STRONG MAN’S SBN-324 is strong, yet economical. Whether you are looking to enclose scaffolding, create barrier fencing, establish a vision or wind barrier or protect pedestrians and workers from debris, this 60% shade cloth/mesh is up to the job. Made from UV-TREATED HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE, our debris netting is durable and will not unravel when cut.
- Construction & Jobsite Protection
- Scaffold Netting & Enclosure
- Contains debris, dust and other job site materials
- Temporary guardrail netting and floor-to-floor netting
- Wind barrier or shade cloth
- Long-term visual barrier
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
Black Fire-Retardant, Black Non-Fire-Retardant, Blue Fire-Retardant, Green Fire-Retardant, Saddle Tan Fire-Retardant, White Fire-Retardant, White Non-Fire-Retardant
10′ x 150′, 10’ x 300’, 12’ x 300’, 15' X 150', 4′ x 150', 8’6″ x 150′
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.