STRONG MAN SBN-427 PVC-COATED DEBRIS NETTING
- Fire-Retardant: Meets NFPA 701 Method II & Boston Fire Marshal Test BFD IX-1
- PVC-coated polyester
- Hole Openings approx. 5/32″ x 5/32″
- High visibility fluorescent orange
- Lightweight, durable & UV-treated
- Tear-resistant & flexible in cold weather
- Meets OSHA requirements & NYC Local Law #61
SBN-427 debris netting is strong, fire retardant and lightweight. This netting is made from PVC-coated polyester and has reinforced borders for added strength. Available in high visibility fluorescent orange with openings measuring approximately 5/32″ x 5/32″. SBN-427 meets NYC Local Law #61 and OSHA requirements, and stays flexible in cold weather.
- Jobsite & scaffold enclosure
- Barrier and guardrail protection
- Debris netting
- Worker and pedestrian safety
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
4′ x 150', 5’6″ x 150′
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.