Van Mark Trim-A-Brake II
- Toggle-Lock system provides secure clamping pressure
- Bends up 130° with ease
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Throat depth: 13 3 ⁄ 8"
- Hinge pockets help prevent damage to the brake while scoring
- Full loop handle provides uniform bending along entire piece
- Material stops allow repeat bending without re-measuring
- Design with a 3 ⁄ 8" x 13" working pocket
Van Mark exists today because of the original Trim-A-Brake. Siding and roofing contractors became more efficient and effective by this new innovation that made it easier to bend and form flashing and trim. The Trim-A-Brake II™ builds on this legacy by becoming the most versatile utility brake out there. The time-tested bending brake has served thousands of window installers and exterior remodelers for generations. The lightweight design is perfect for contractors on the go. Great for bending basic shapes to trim out windows, doors, and much more. The simple design makes it easy for even the novice user to bend metal.
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
10’6″ (3.2 m) with 5 castings each, 8’6″ (2.6 m) with 4 castings each
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.