Super Anchor Truss Bar
- Install the Truss Bar onto truss at predetermined locations
- Use for fall protection during the framing and sheeting stage
- Deck over the top of the Truss Bar
- Feed tie off straps up through or in-between sheeting
- All trades now have a tie off points
- Roofer cuts off straps when house is finished
- Truss Bar stays attached to truss but is unusable
Designed for production builders who want a robust anchor point during the framing and construction of the home but do not want to leave anything permanently attached to the structure. The decking is installed over the top of the anchor but the tie off straps stay exposed to the outside protecting all trades from fall hazards. It can also be utilized in a similar fashion to the Safety Bar.
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
1, 10, 25
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.