Click to zoom
- Low-profile design constructed with tubular polyester webbing
- Features full-length internal energy absorber and visual fall indicator.
- Choke-loop dorsal attachment provides reduced weight and lower cost of compliance
- Includes alloy steel rebar hooks for anchorage connections
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber: Polyester POY
Connectors: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Choke-loop: Polyester webbing; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
ANSI Lanyard Class: 6′ free fall
Max. Arrest Distance: 48″
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.