- Wrap-around anchorage connection eliminates the need for a separate tie-off anchor point
- Dyneema® web lifeline jacketed with polyester web for tie-back abrasion resistance.
- Features internal locking pawls and external ViewPack® energy absorber for even deceleration
- Nylon housing provides impact resistance in most worksite conditions
- Plated steel swivel-eye helps to prevent lifeline twisting and provide smooth operation
- Features 5k alloy steel WrapTech® Tie-back anchorage connector
- User-supplied dorsal connector required
- May be anchored from 2′ to 5′ below the dorsal D-ring depending on the anchorage diameter for user’s weighing up to 310 lb max.
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 regulations
Webbing: Dyneema®/Polyester blend; 4,500 lb min.
Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
Anchorage Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 5,000 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
None, Steel Carabiner, Aluminum Carabiner
|Number of Hooks||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.