Click to zoom
Self Retracting Lifelines ( SRL )
FallTech® Contractor Self Retracting Safety Lifeline w/ Galvanized Cable & Anchorage Carabiner
Fall Tech Contractor Self Retracting Safety Lifeline with Galvanized Cable and Anchorage Carabiner.
A great addition to your fall protection gear!
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- 3/16″ galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook
- Features glass-filled nylon housing for durable impact resistance.
- Lifeline includes recoil spring bumper to reduce retraction lock-up
- Rugged internal steel drum and inertial braking system deliver reliable performance
- SRL includes double-locking twist-lock anchorage carabiner
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Cable: 3/16″ galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Lifeline Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Anchorage Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class: Class B
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance: 54″
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 727620 -20′ (ANSI Compliant)
- 727630 – 30′ (ANSI Compliant)
- 727650 – 50′ (ANSI Compliant)
- 7276100 – 100′ (ANSI Compliant)
20', 30', 50', 100'
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.