Werner # R410065LE 65' Leading Edge SRL
Model Number: R410065LE
- Max Patrol leading edge is approved for use over steel beam, precast concrete and b-deck
- Minimizes Fall Arrest Distance to less than 24 inches when used overhead
- Impact Resistant Polymer Housing with swivel top
- Carrying handle for easy transport
- Durable labels and shock pack cover to aid inspection
- Meets ANSI z359.14, Class A and OSHA Standards
- Meets ANSI z359.14-2014 SRD-LE
The R410065LE 65ft Max Patrol leading edge self-retracting lifeline is approved for use in leading edge applications. Tested over the most common leading edge materials the Max Patrol leading edge is approved for use over steel beam, precast concrete and b-deck.
Lightweight and rugged design the R410065LE has 65ft of 3⁄16in galvanized steel cable, with a polyester shock pack and a polymer housing. Unique carrying handle provides for easy transport. As an ANSI Class A device, the Max Patrol leading edge is ideal for low clearance applications.
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping
Galvanized Steel Cable
Double Locking Snap Hook
|Certifications / Code
ANSI z359.14, Class A, OSHA Standards
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.