Click to zoom
FallTech DuraTech Self Retracting Safety Lifeline w/ 20' Stainless Steel Cable & Side-payout Aluminum Housing
Fall Tech DuraTech Self Retracting Safety Lifeline with Stainless Steel Cable and Side-payout Aluminum Housing.
A great addition to your fall protection equipment.
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- 3/16″ stainless steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook
- Side-payout design delivers smooth lifeline operation.
- Internal inertial braking system with dual disc brakes provides superior deceleration
- Lifeline assembly includes recoil spring to help reduce retraction lock-up
- Integrated lifeline hand-grip simplifies dorsal connection
- Stackable housing design and handle provide easy installation and storage
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Cable: 3/16″ stainless steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Lifeline Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class: Class A
Avg. Arrest Force: 1,350 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance: 24″
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 7227CS – 20′
- 7232CS – 30′
- 7268CS – 50′
- 7265CS – 60′
20', 30', 50', 60'
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.