Van-Mark Bending Brakes
Industrial Metal Master 20 EZ - 60 Series
- New Casting, lighter yet stronger
- Deepest working pocket available at 20".
- Extended leverage bending handles, provide (4) points of lifting pressure on hinge, to ensure precise bends.
- Master Stand (Included) disassembles in seconds for easy transport.
- POWERlock™ provides a strong clamping without need for adjusting when changing material.
- POWERslot™ hinge "auto-measures" 5 ⁄ 8" hem with ease.
- Increased bending radius simplifies hemming & over-bending resulting in faster, easier operations.
- Available in lengths of 8’6", 10’6", 12’6", and 14’6".
Introducing our new and improved castings, lighter yet stronger. Question: How do you make something Lighter yet stronger? Answer: Innovative Design using solid Modeling Technology. This allows each casting to clamp tighter, producing more accurate and precise bends.
Over a quarter century ago, Van Mark introduced the worlds first cam locking system in a portable brake. Through time it has proven to be the strongest and most reliable locking mechanism. Now Van Mark has done it again with our Industrial Metal Master® 20 EZ incorporating the best locking system with the deepest throat in the portable brake industry.
The Industrial Metal Master® 20 EZ comes with the latest in computer-aided design and manufacturing to provide the best one-stop-shop for all your job site bending, from “W” style valley-pan & rake edges, to soffits & roof flashings, including wide hip and ridge cap, HVAC duct & plenum work, to name a few.
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
10'6" (3.2 m) with 7 castings each, 12'6" (3.8 m) with 9 castings each, 14'6" (4.4 m) with 10 castings each, 8’6″ (2.6 m) with 5 castings each
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.