Pyramex PYRM10VC N95 Respirators
Model Number: PYRM10VC
- N95 Particulate Respirator with Exhalation Valve
- Valve – One way valve for easy exhalation.
- N95 – 95% efficient respiratory protection in non-oil areas.
- Proper design – Large coverage providing a comfortable fit for the user.
- Elastic straps – Ultrasonically welded straps eliminate the need for staples which can irritate the skin.
- Smooth layers – Soft, smooth outer and inner layer is comfortable on the skin, unlike other masks which can be uncomfortably rough.
- Adjustable nosepiece – Outer aluminum nosepiece holds shape and provides a proper fit during use.
- Durable shell – Thick materials prevent collapsing and provide extended use.
- Foam Strip – Inner foam strip reduces the potential for eyewear fogging.
- Material – Maintenance-free construction and material offers low breathing resistance.
- Fit – One size fits all.
This product has been tested and meets the NIOSH standard of N95.
The main performance tests in this standard are: filter penetration & breathing resistance.
- NIOSH approved for protection against particulate aerosols free of oils.
- Pyramex recommends this respirator for use against particulates containing materials such as flour, iron ore, coal and minerals.
Do Not Use Against:
- Vapors, paint spray, oil-based aerosols, asbestos and sand blasting.
- Any contaminant whose concentration is unknown, or immediately dangerous to life.
- Concentrations of dust and mists which exceed the maximum use of concentration or 10 times contaminant’s permissible exposure limit established by OSHA.
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.