SNOW REMOVAL TARP
Model Number: SNOWTARP
- 18 oz heavy-duty PVC-coated polyester
- Stock color: Black
- Stock size: 20’x20’
- Webbing Color: yellow
- Manufactured with 4 Heavy-Duty lifting slings sewn in each corner for ease of movement
- Stainless Steel, rust-proof grommets installed 24” on center around the perimeter of the tarp
- Webbing-reinforced perimeter
- Heat-sealed seam construction
- Constructed with heavy-duty, UV-resistant thread with “lockstitch sewing” around the perimeter
- Made in the USA
Construction site snow removal has never been easier thanks to the Strong Man Snow Removal Tarp. Strong Man quality combined with a practical way to remove freshly fallen snow makes this a must have for every jobsite. Simply lay your tarp out before the snow falls, yellow webbing always facing down, attach the corners to a crane or lift after the snowfall and lift the snow off of your jobsite and watch your productivity and efficiency improve. A practical solution for a common problem. And most importantly, it’s safe.
*For use with freshly fallen snow only
*Never use a damaged, torn or ripped tarp
*Not designed to move equipment, tools, construction paraphernalia, supplies or other jobsite items
*Webbing must always face down when being used
*Never stand under tarp that is in use and never maneuver/move tarp over jobsite personnel or buildings that may contain jobsite personnel.
Tarp Lifting Capacity Maximum: 4,000 lbs
Initial Lift of 2,000 lbs with additional lifts in 500 lb increments to an end point of 4,000 lbs.
Lift Cycle test: 200 lifts at 4,000 lbs
- Jobsite snow removal
- Superior fabrication and Strong Man Quality
- Easy to use & efficient
- Helps to keep your jobsite on schedule & on budget by saving you labor & lost man hours
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.