SKY CLIMBER Compact Electric Hoist 1000
Model Number: KCE-1000-208
- Fits through a small (18”) opening for hard to reach places
- Two handles on all hoists for easy loading and mechanical maintenance
- Power indicator light shows power status and emergency stop status as standard equipment
- Optional hour meter
- Hoist control or plug-in pendant ready
- Use of a planetary gear system, the most efficient gearbox in the industry
- Available with wireless remote control
- Pendants available in lengths from 6 ft – 200 ft
- 3 Phase or Single Phase available
- All Compact models operate on 5/16” (8 mm) wire rope
- Includes required Sky Lock III
- Gear box interchangeable with air or electric motors
Sky Climber Compact Electric Hoist 1000
When you need an electric hoist for your swing stage scaffolding, the Compact Electric Hoist 1000 from Sky Climber is an excellent option. Since 1955, Sky Climber has been a leader in access solutions, especially those related to suspended scaffolding, including platforms and hoists. Their products are known for their durability, safety, and ease of use, and the Compact Electric Hoist 1000 is no exception.
An Electric Hoist with the Power You Need
The Compact 1000 is equipped with the industry’s best power-pack, so it can operate efficiently and reliably. While it has a 1.2 horsepower motor, it only draws 7.5 amps, which is fewer than comparable electric hoists, meaning you won’t need a power booster in most situations.
A Smoothly Operating Electric Hoist
With the latest solid sheave technology, the hoist can pull and release smoothly and evenly on a 5/16″ (8mm) wire rope. This works in conjunction with the planetary gear system, which is the most efficient gearbox in the industry. This pairs with either a hoist control or a plug-in pendant, and pendants are available in lengths between 6 and 200 feet long.
Convenient, Modern Design
The Compact Electric Hoist 1000 fits through 18-inch openings, so even difficult to reach areas are accessible. Transporting and maintaining the hoist is easy as it only weighs 100 lbs and is designed with two handles on all hoists for easy loading and performing mechanical maintenance. Additionally, this hoist does include the required Sky Lock III so it’s ready for safe operation upon purchase.
Contact Associated Scaffolding for Your Compact Electric Hoists
To learn more about the Sky Climber Compact Electric Hoist 1000 or our other suspended scaffold accessories, reach out to the Associated Scaffolding team today! Each of our seven locations and our national sales department feature an experienced sales and service team able to answer your questions and provide you with the advice you need to make an informed decision. Call us today at (800) 768-2655 or fill out our contact form to get started.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.