HEAVY DUTY FR TARP
- Fire-Retardant: Meets NFPA 701 Method II & Boston Fire Marshal Test BFD IX-1
- High density white woven polyethylene (HDPE)
- Durable & strong 10×10 weave, 10 mil thickness
- 2″ Reinforced hem, sewn corner patches and border rope added for superior strength
- Rust-proof grommets added every 3′ around perimeter and on internal seams
- Rip-resistant fabric
- Easy to install, secure and remove
The Strong Man Heavy-Duty FR Tarp sets the standard for jobsite and weather protection. The Heavy-Duty FR Tarp is a 10 mil tarp fabricated from a superior, high-quality rip-resistant 10×10 weave polyethylene. Standard features include 2” reinforced hems, double stitched and strengthened patched corners and rope in the hem. Superior strength, rust-proof grommets are evenly spaced every 3’ around the perimeter and again on internal seams, which are to be used as an extra tie-off point. Like all Strong Man fire retardant products, the Heavy-Duty FR tarp is tested by a 3rd party lab to ensure compliance with the stringent NFPA-701 Method II & BFD 1X-1 fire retardant standards.
- Construction or scaffold tarp
- Abatement, demolition and restoration tarp
- Debris and dust containment
- Debris & job site safety
- Temporary heat enclosure
- Ideal for high rise, bridge & tall structure rehabilitation or construction
- Suitable for moderate wind conditions
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
10′ x 20′ (10 per carton), 12′ x 20′ (5 per carton), 15′ x 20′ (5 per carton), 16′ x 20′ (5 per carton), 20′ x 21′ (4 per carton), 20′ x 30′ (2 per carton), 30′ x 40′ (1 Per Carton)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.