Mark I Series Heavy Duty
- Features the easy-to-use, dependable, superior cam-locking system
- Bends up 180° Hems for complex bend profiles
- Engineered to perform 3 ⁄ 4" bend for traditional J-Channel pockets
- POWERlock™ provides a strong clamping without need for adjusting when changing material
- Traditional hinge system to "auto-measure" 3 ⁄ 4" hem, great for fitting over standard “One by” lumber and siding
- Increased bending radius simplifies hemming & over-bending resulting in faster, easier operations
The original Mark I Series™ was introduced in 1983 and has established Van Mark as one of the most innovative companies for the siding and roofing industry. The launch of the Mark I Series™ introduced the Cam-Locking system and offered contractors a durable and virtually maintenance-free material locking method. The current version of the Mark I Series™ allows the same performance and longevity as the previous versions; and now includes the ability to use accessories like the TrimCutter™ and TrimFormer™. Versatile in its ability to perform various complex bending profiles with ease. Go from bending simple flashing to intricate outside corner posts without making any adjustments to the bending brake.
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
10’6″ (3.2 m) with 9 castings each, 12’6″ (3.8 m) with 11 castings each, 14’6″ (4.4 m) with 13 castings each, 8’6″ (2.6 m) with 7 castings each
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.