Metal Master 20 - 60 Series
- New Casting, lighter yet stronger
- Features a 20" throat depth, largest available
- Bends up 180° Hems for complex bend profiles
- Engineered to perform 5 ⁄ 8" bend for tighter J-Channel pockets
- POWERlock™ provides a strong clamping without need for adjusting when changing material
- POWERslot™ hinge "auto-measures" 5 ⁄ 8" hem with ease
- Increased bending radius simplifies hemming & over-bending resulting in faster, easier operations
- Available in lengths of 8’6", 10’6", and 12’6"
Introducing our new and improved castings, lighter yet stronger. Question: How do you make something Lighter yet stronger? Answer: Innovative Design using solid Modeling Technology. This allows each casting to clamp tighter, producing more accurate and precise bends.
The Metal Master® 20 was originally designed for the metal roofing industry and this why we engineered the largest throat depth portable bending brake available. The success and popularity of our metal roofing Metal Master® 20 has created demand from residential siding and roofing contractors to develop a lighter version with a 20″ Throat Depth, so we did. The Metal Master® 20 Contractor version offers same great capabilities and functionality as the Mark Series, but now with a deeper throat. Versatile in its ability to perform various complex bending profiles with ease. Go from bending simple flashing to intricate outside corner posts without making any adjustments to the bending brake. The POWERslot™ Hinge “auto-measures” to a 5 ⁄ 8″ bend to make tight pockets for vinyl siding and fiber cement boards. The durable Cam-Locking has proven year after year to be reliable without constant adjustments.
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
10’6″ (3.2 m) with 4 castings each, 12’6″ (3.8 m) with 5 castings each, 8’6″ (2.6 m) with 3 castings each
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.